Saturday 21 July 2007

It's Been a While...

Well sadly of late I havn't got around to finish any blog posts, I've started a few, goingMobile, gettingBulletproof and a few others but yes yours truley has been to lazy to finish them and to sort out the styling on blog and finish his new .Net site. Why is the big question, Hayley says it just cause im a lazy quilt, but in truth I have been swamped of late by work, overtime and church stuff, sad eh ;) Any how the point of this post was not to get sympathy for my all too busy life style but to say that I joined the dark side.... I have a FaceBook account, so if your reading this why not pop over and say hi, i could do with the friends :p To find me search for Michael James, I'll be in the Manchester group, even though I'm in Liverpool..... stupid FaceBook Catch you later!

No comments: