Tuesday 26 February 2008

What I aim to talk about at BarCamp Manchester UK

So on Saturday it's the first BarCamp in Manchester, UK. I have to say I'm quite excited about attending and from the beggining have been pondering on what to talk about. Within the last week I have formalised this and got the majority of my two code demo's done and started the slides tonight. I'm aiming, if chosen, to talk about the process and stages I went through to make a simple ASP.Net application "web 2.0", in other words swishy and more "AJAX". I will highlight two methods, of endless methods I may add, the pros and con's of both, the decisions I made and why. I'm hoping this will help people who are trying to enhance existing code, be it personal or at a business level, to see what methods are available and at least somethings to consider before making a decision. Regardless of whether I do the talk at BarCamp I will aim to post slides and my examples on here by the end of the weekend.

No comments: