skip to main | skip to sidebar

MJJames - Web Developer

A Web Developers View on Grasping New Technologies

Thursday, 7 June 2007

Del.icio.us Links For 07/06/2007

Hackday London Back Network - 7 June, 2007

Hack Day me silly :p
Link: http://hackdaylondon07.backnetwork.com/

at 6/07/2007 10:50:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Michael James
Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom
Born a hardware enthusiast, Michael James saw the light at the age of 16 and is now a keen web developer and sci-fi guru.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (25)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2007 (84)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ▼  June (15)
      • Geekup Liverpool
      • Del.icio.us Links For 27/06/2007
      • Del.icio.us Links For 25/06/2007
      • Del.icio.us Links For 22/06/2007
      • Del.icio.us Links For 20/06/2007
      • Welcome to Hack Day
      • Del.icio.us Links For 14/06/2007
      • Del.icio.us Links For 13/06/2007
      • Del.icio.us Links For 12/06/2007
      • Del.icio.us Links For 11/06/2007
      • Going on a Safari
      • Del.icio.us Links For 08/06/2007
      • Del.icio.us Links For 07/06/2007
      • Hackday Excitement
      • Doing the Monster Mash....
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (3)
    • ►  December (3)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Recent Popular Posts

  • Syntax Highlighting and Intellisense for WSC Files in Visual Studio 2008
    Recently I've been working on a system that makes use of custom WSC components. These components contain the usual XML Wrappings and the...
  • Windows Phone 7: Security Exception on deactivate
    This morning I have been finishing the tombstoning part of one of my Windows Phone applications I have been developing. Whilst testing I fou...
  • When .Net and IIS Have a Lovers Tiff....
    Now as I'm sure as many of you know .Net and IIS seem unseperatable nowadays, .Net powered sites are the norm, and why not its great. H...

All Time Popular Posts

  • So What is it Code Behind or Code File??
    Recently I have been working on a web project in VS2005. All has been going well, several class files, several pages, and a few web control...
  • MVC 3 RC2 Install Error (0x80070643)
    This evening I came to installing MVC3 RC2 on both my desktop and laptop. The laptop installed first time, however I found that on my deskto...
  • Using Yahoo! Media Player on a dynamic page
    Recently I added paging to my churches podcast page, the steps on how I did this are part of another post that I aim to finish at some point...

Blog Roll

  • Hayley James
  • Derek Fowler
  • Chris Alcock
  • Danny Tuppeny
  • Thom Shannon

All Code Published on this Blog is Licensed

Creative Commons License
All work on this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

Books I've Reviewed

C# 2008 and 2005 Threaded Programming: Beginner's Guide
ASP.NET MVC 1.0 Quickly

Twitter


follow mjjames at http://twitter.com

I Recommend

 
Add to Technorati Favorites