Sunday 14 September 2008

Google Developer Day 2008 London

Tuesday is the UK's Google Developer Day, this year its taking place at Wembley Stadium and I'm lucky enough to be attending


I have to say I'm quite looking forward to it, a chance to get see Google Speakers and to catch up with other developers that utilise the Google API's will be awesome.


So far I have used the Google Calendar API and started to write a .Net wrapper for the YouTube API, so learning about others will be good. The sessions I have pencilled in to attend so far are: State of AJAX: Dion Almaer, YouTube API: Build YOUR YouTube: Jean Laurent Wotton, Mashing up Google Data APIs: Ryan Boyd and probably but not fully sure V8 - the Chrome engine Kevin Millikin.

As you can see it's going to be a jam packed day, but the sessions look top and I look forward to sharing and learning.


Due to travelling I'm heading down Monday night, and coming back on Tuesday Evening. If you are in London on Monday night, and fancy catching a pre dev day pint or even food, drop me a DM on twitter (mjjames)


After the day I plan on doing a summary writeup on here and hopefully sharing some cool info

No comments: